About FC Denton
At Friendship Church there are 10 values we consider important to us as a church.
1. Evangelism - We desire to reach the unchurched in our community for Jesus Christ. Friendship Church will grow because we believe lost people matter to God.
2. Relevance - We desire to be culturally relevant to our community without compromising the word of God.
3. Excellence - We desire to do everything in an excellent way for the glory of God.
4. Authenticity - We desire to be real in our relationship with God and others.
5. Worship - We desire to honor God with our praise and our lives continually: not just on Sunday. The ultimate priority for mankind is to worship God.
6. Unity - We desire unity with diversity. We welcome people of all ages and backgrounds. We seek to walk in real unity with one another, within our church and our community.
7. Love - We desire to love God with all our hearts, souls, strength, and mind and to love others as ourselves. Love is the goal of the Christian faith and the true basis of our Christian fellowship.
8. Servanthood - We desire to serve others as Jesus did. Believers at Friendship Church are encouraged to discover their gifts, develop them and use them in Christian service within the body of Christ as well as in the community.
9. The Bible - We desire to teach the Bible verse by verse and to live by its teachings day by day. We believe the Bible is God's Word without error and is the standard for Christian living.
10. The Family - We desire to help build healthy, successful families through teaching Biblical family values.